AChemS Childcare Grant
The AChemS Childcare Grant is intended to provide financial assistance for active society members with childcare expenses that limit their ability to participate at the International Symposium on Olfaction and Taste (ISOT) Meeting. Grants will be provided in the form of expense reimbursement up to $500 with receipts. Only one parent of a child or children may apply.
- Be a current AChemS member in good standing.
- Submit a one-page summary indicating how the requested funds will be used and why these funds are necessary to support the applicant’s participation in the ISOT Meeting.
- Submit a copy of their current CV.
- Priority will be given to applicants whose abstract has been accepted for presentation at the ISOT Meeting.
- Submit receipts for all requested reimbursements.
ACCEPTABLE EXPENSES INCLUDE:
- Payment to a childcare facility or caregiver (in home city or on site) that exceeds normal arrangements.
- Travel expenses (airfare & hotel) for a caregiver. Caregiver may not be a meeting participant.
Applications for the ISOT 2020 Childcare Grant are due February 3, 2020 and should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.