Digital Poster Preparation Guidelines
- Each digital poster presenter will be provided a 60" touchscreen display attached to computer running Microsoft Windows 10 with Microsoft Powerpoint and Adobe PDF installed.
- The screen resolution is 1920 px x 1080 px - 16:9 format.
- You may use either Microsoft Powerpoint or PDF file format for your presentation, in addition to supplimental files such as videos or additional images.
- We recommend that each presentation begin with a general poster similar to a normal printed poster.
- One benefit of a digital poster is that you may use links to additional images/slides/movies in your poster.
- Please note that presentation computers WILL NOT be connected to the internet.
At the Meeting
- You may test your presentation on a digital presentation kiosk at any time between poster sessions.
- You should load your presentation directly on your assigned presentation kiosk via USB at least 15 minutes before your assigned poster session.
Authors are asked to upload an electronic version of their poster for viewing by conference attendees. Access to ePosters will be restricted to confirmed registrants and will be posted for up to 4 weeks following the conference. For digital poster presenters, you may need to prepare a single slide version of your presentation without links or active content to upload.
Please log into your abstract submission account and upload a copy of your poster for the AChemS ePoster System.
All uploads should be in PDF file format. You may save your poster in PDF format easily in Microsoft PowerPoint.
Please make sure that your poster file is no larger that 35 inches wide. If your file is larger than this, please resize it in PowerPoint prior to uploading.
Please make sure your upload file only has a single slide/page.
To upload your file, simply log into your abstract submission account at and click on the ePoster option.