It is our pleasure to invite you to attend our 42nd annual meeting, which will be held virtually. Live events will take place April 19th-23rd 2021 with a post-meeting symposium by the International Society of Neurogastronomy (ISN) on April 24th.
On-demand content will be available beginning April 19th until May 19th.
AChemS, the Association for Chemoreception Sciences, is a scientific research organization dedicated to understanding the "chemical senses" of smell, taste, trigeminal irritation and internal chemoreception from the fundamentals of neurobiology to complex behavior.
THE ACHEMS ANNUAL MEETING is the preeminent international gathering of chemoreception scientists. Join us to:
- Network with top international scientists from both academia and industry
- Discuss the most recent research discoveries in the chemical senses
- Learn about the latest developments in chemical senses research before publication
- Connect with AChemS members with specialized expertise
- Engage with an integrative approach as well as historical context for modern research