LATE NEWS ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
Late News Abstract Submission is Now Open
The Late News Abstract Submission Deadline
April 20, 2020 at 6:00 PM PDT
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION NOTES:
- Abstracts submitted for late news will only be considered for poster presentation and are not eligible to receive abstract awards.
- Abstracts are limited to 1830 characters (including spaces, but not including title, authors and affiliations).
- The Abstract Submission Fee is $75 for all submissions.
ABSTRACT ELIGIBILITY RULES
- An individual may appear as first author on only one abstract and may present only one abstract at the meeting; the first author does not have to be a member.
- It is the responsibility of the presenting author and sponsor to ensure that all authors have given their consent to be listed on the submitted version of the abstract. If the presenting author/sponsor is found to be in violation of this rule, they may not be allowed to submit abstracts at future meetings.
- The work reported in the abstract should be original research. Abstracts should generally not be submitted to the meeting if the work has been previously published.
- To facilitate scientific communication, abstracts reporting studies with unidentified drugs, chemical compounds, or materials will not be accepted. All drugs, chemical compounds, and materials should be identified both in the abstract and during the meeting. Submission of an abstract signifies that the research complies with animal welfare and human subject regulations. NIH guidelines can be found at http://grants1.nih.gov/grants/olaw/olaw.htm
- The Program Committee will evaluate each abstract for scientific merit and compliance with the guidelines described above.
- Submission of an abstract signifies permission to publish the abstract in Chemical Senses and to post it on the ISOT and AChemS meeting sites.