Dear Industry and Nonprofit Partners:
The 41st Annual Meeting of the Association for Chemoreception Sciences (AChemS)
will be held, once again, at the Hyatt Regency Coconut Point in Bonita Springs, Florida. We hope you will join us!
The purpose of the AChemS Annual Meeting is to bring together researchers from throughout the United States and around the world to present and discuss their latest research in the broad field of the chemical senses. AChemS is among the most vibrant and dynamic of academic societies in this growing field, with reach and influence well beyond the United States.
Here are a few exciting and unique highlights of the AChemS Annual Meeting:
- Over 600 attendees, ranging from seasoned academic and industry investigators to student and post-doc scientists.
- Top international scientists from academia and industry who present and discuss the most recent research discoveries in the chemical senses.
- Oral presentations in the form of organized symposia and plenary lectures as well as interactive and informative poster sessions.
- Newest developments in chemical senses research before publication
- An integrative approach as well as a historical context for modern research in the field.
- Ample networking opportunities with AChemS members who have specialized expertise.
- Breakfast Corners with industry, providing trainees the opportunity to learn about careers in industry and industrial partners the opportunity
to recruit bright young scientists.
- A platform for recruiting students and post-docs.
We invite your organization to participate in this year's AChemS Meeting, as a meeting supporter or commercial/organizational exhibitor. We look forward to seeing you in Bonita Springs in 2019.
Beverly Tepper, PhD
Industry Liaison Committee Chair