AChemS Childcare Grant
The AChemS Childcare Grant is intended to provide financial assistance for active society members with childcare expenses that limit their ability to participate during the AChemS 2021 Virtual Meeting. Grants will be provided in the form of expense reimbursement up to $500 with receipts. Only one parent of a child or children may apply.
- Be a current AChemS member in good standing.
- Submit a one-page summary indicating how the requested funds will be used and why these funds are necessary to support the applicant’s participation in the AChemS Virtual Meeting.
- Submit a copy of their current CV.
- Priority will be given to applicants whose abstract has been accepted for presentation at the AChemS Virtual Meeting.
- Submit receipts for all requested reimbursements.
ACCEPTABLE EXPENSES INCLUDE:
- Payment to a childcare facility or caregiver that exceeds normal arrangements.
Applications for the AChemS 2021 Childcare Grant are due February 18, 2021 and should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.